Show Test Certificate their impressions:
Amora has been recognised several times in her dance career as one of the best BellyDancers where she has been performing, lets expose some:
-> Best BellyDancer of Morocco in 1997 at BellyDance competition at the Sheraton 5* Hotel in Casablanca (Morocco). Public chosed Amora as best BellyDancer in Morocco.
-> Chosen in March 1998 from all BellyDancers of Spain after a national audition to participate in a dance & drama theater play based in Al Andalus times produced in a real Royal Palace of Seville (Spain)
-> Best BellyDancer of Paris on summer 1998 :
* owner of 3 high class "Fakr El Dine" Lebaneese restaurants with live musicians in Paris (France) said "you dance like the dancers of Golden Age Egyptian films, you are the best in France!"
-> Best BellyDancer of London (UK) between 2001 - 2005 said by different restaurant owners:
* Owner of the Apollonia Greek Restaurant, after watching her for first time, he was for about 10 minutes shaking the hands of Amora while he was telling her "I have seen thousands of BellyDancers all my life, and never saw anyone like you, you are the best BellyDancer I ever saw in my life!"
* Owner of Safir Moroccan restaurant said "after 3 years since I openned my restaurant, you have been so far the best bellydancer I had performing at my place". Amora was their first bellydancer from oppening date until few months later.
* Owner of the Efes II Turkish restaurant said "you are the most traditional BellyDancer I have had, you dance like old style dancers, you are the best in London"
-> Best foreigner BellyDancer in Egypt 2008-9 by:
* Artist director of the Sheraton 5* Hotel in Sharm el Sheikh, his words were "from the 200 bellydancers that are dancing in Sharm, you are the best"
* Artist director of the Sheraton 5* Hotel in Aleandria, his words were "you are the best foreigner bellydancer I have ever seen in Egypt!"
-> Best BellyDancer in Spain said by a moroccan female singer on one of the 3 arabian night clubs with live musicians that Amora Shams was performing in Barcelona area on 2010. Amora answered her back "how come you tell me that? there are thausands of BellyDancers in Spain" and she said back "all of them just dance from CD's and choreographies, you don't accept CD's when there are live musicians and you dance by improvisation making a coordinated, traditional and complete show"
So far, Amora has been always seen by experts in Bellydance, as a one of the best BellyDancers on stage while she was performing.
Nowadays the world is following another type of BellyDance styles, which she does not like, and that's why she is unique, she keeps performing and teaching the Traditional style of BellyDance, specialist in Ancient Egyptian Techniques & Egyptian Golden Age BellyDance style.