- You will learn to do all the BellyDance movements at Beginner Level,
- You will learn to improvise to any song, dance with cymbals and veils at Intermediate Level,
- You will learn to choreography a professional performance show plus use of the cane and the isis wings or capes all of this at Advance Level, and
- You will learn to face public getting bravo's or winning in bellydance competitions plus dancing to candelabra and the sword turkish dance at Professional Level,
- Plus if required, you will have 3 extra workshops in Cairo with Folklore famous teacher, Tanoura famous teacher and famous Darbukist.
So at the end of the course, you should be ready to perform publicly, all depends on your will, because been 40 years old it's not old, it's just a period of time in our life where we are much more ready to perform the Golden Age Classical Egyptian BellyDance Style.
The cost as a private student depends on how early you book:
- More than 6 months in advance it's 2500 euros ($3000 USD)
- Between 6 to 3 months in advance it's 2800 euros ($3400 USD)
- Between 3 to 1 month in advance it's 3200 euros ($3800 USD)
- Less than 1 month in advance is 3600 euros ($4300 USD)
The cost as a group student depends on how early you book:
- More than 6 months in advance it's 1250 euros ($1500 USD)
- Between 6 to 3 months in advance it's 1400 euros ($1700 USD)
- Between 3 to 1 month in advance it's 1650 euros ($2000 USD)
- Less than 1 month in advance is 1900 euros ($2300 USD)
For booking, it's a must to pay the 50% in advance, and the remining fee before starting the course. If you book now for an especific date, and when the time comes for some reason you can not do it, then no problem if you give me a notice of one month befor, we will move the date to a further time. All payments done to Amora Shams are non-refundable, she only teaches serious students who book her in advance.
BEFORE BOOKING, YOU MUST REGISTER
All students before sending any payments to book this course, they must register with Amora Shams, filling up the Student Registration Form by previously printing it, reading it all, filling it up, signing it, scann it, and send it to her by email with a copy of their ID or Passport or Driving License. You must accept all her conditions, otherwise she will not teach you, her methology it's successful when students follow her indications, this is why it's a must to follow her rules, and that's why it's described on the Student Registration Form.
I also get the best discouts for my students when buying from costume designers and shops, because I don't accept the comissions that they offer me (as I am a teacher and it's the standards here in Egypt to get a comission from the shop atendant or costume designer when bringing cotumers to them).