From BellyDancer to jungle survival life

I, Amora Shams, a part of being an Artist, I have passed a procedure since I was young I studied during 7 years SAW works, which he shares in his books the Pharaohnic Rithuals of how to know yourself and how to eliminate your demons to awake, in the last 10 years I was into natural medicine, and since the pandemia started I am into survival techniques. 

You may ask yourself how come a BellyDncer will like to move her life into the jungle, here is the answer 

I never understood how come they call it wars, when is genocide of innocents.

I never understood why they say are vaccines to heal, when are toxics with heavy metals to make you sick

I never understood how come if is prooven that the radio frecuencies, nowadays used as wifi, optical fiber and through mobile antennas, are proven to cause all kind of sicknesses, even sudden deaths, and are allowed to spreed the world just because someone said that are non-ionizing placing it on a graphic, after testing on the lab with a manikin, and not a human beeing.

Now I know what´s going on. I have awaken in comprehensive of what´s really going on in the world, thanks to this group of independant investigators, doctors, biologists, dentists, engenieers, etc. but still a lot to learn from them.

Because of this, I have been since before covid, in the project of finding a place to protect  the ones who are awaken like I, from the radio frecuencies which nowadays have arrived to a point that are even hurting the plants, the trees, the fruits, the birds, the bees, the humans and many other species, I could say even the planet with a dramatic climate change.

I can not save the world, all I can do is what I have been doing in the last years during my travels, alerting people of the danger of sleeping in the nights with the wifi plugged into the electricity, is like having the troyan horse inside your home.

And when I find the place to be, I will offer the people and my own students to come to live and/or study from me there.

I have learned a lot from videos of the primitive techniques, which I recommed  such as

https://www.youtube.com/@PrimitiveSkillsnet

https://www.youtube.com/@primitivetechnology9550

https://www.youtube.com/@rampe201

If you need to contact me, email me on AmoraDance@gmail.com











 

 

Comments