When an Egyptian bellydance teacher asking to BUY a BellyDance Certificate

Is not the first time someone ask Amora Shams to sell her certificates, read the post to find out more:

- We have deleted the name of the enquired and leave it just as "Egyptian woman" -


From: (Egyptian woman)


Dear sir, I would link to know if you give belly dancing certificate ? 
 And when will be the next competitions? Thx & BR.  
(Egyptian woman)

------------------------------------------------------- 

To: (Egyptian woman)


Dear (Egyptian woman),


Yes, i provide with international bellydance certification when passing written and practical exams from the course BBDC.


Next courses will take place in EGYPT:

* Red Group: 1st-24th December 2017

* Green Group: 27th December until 21st January 2018

There is the option of travelling around Egypt while teaching the course. Staying at one city per 6 days level: Hurghada, Marsa Alam, Luxor & Cairo. This will depend on the teacher and students will to do it or just stay at one spot.


Fees per student (included classes, accomodation and transporation around Egypt):


  * Booking complete 4 level BBDC 25 days course: 2000 euros

* Booking per 6 days Level:
           - Beginner Level (learn to do all movements and to teach them all to your future students): 650 euros
        - Intermediate Level (learn to imporvise to taxims, baladi, solo tabla and use of Cymbals & Veils): 750 euros
           - Advance Level (learn to Choreography, Golf Dance, dance with wings, capes, and cane the Saidi Folkloric Dance): 850 euros
        - Professional Level (learn to get Bravo's and Win in BellyDance Competitions, Sufi Dervish Dance, plus the rithual Dances of the Candelabra & Turkish Sword) : 1000 euros


All info on the new website:  www.BellyDanceHolidays.com


Warm Regards, 
Amora Shams



-------------------------------------------------------


From: (the Egyptian woman)

Dear Amora, 
I don't need the course, I just need to have the certificate.
(Egyptian woman)
  
-------------------------------------------------------

To: (Egyptian woman)


Dear (Egyptian woman),


My Certificates are not for sale, you are not the first one who ask me for this, I only provide with my certifications to the students who passes all their written and practical exams, even if you pay the fee to study the course, if you do not study it, I will not give you a certificate. You will have to work hard to get the certificate. Only those students who work hard during the course, achieve the Certification. Those who study from me, win prizes and become famous dancers and teachers.

I do not teach cheap bellydance, I teach quality Classical Egyptian Dance, tradition, history, styles, makeup, costumes, tricks of the trade, how to be a good teacher, etc. plus all the accesoires of the dancer to perform in a classy way with veils, capes, wings, shamadan-candelabra, seif - sword, and of course Cane dance Saidi, plus Baladi, Taxims, Solo Tabla, and all what a BellyDancer should know to be successful.

I teach BellyDance to clean up the bad reputation that BellyDancers have in the World, that it's due mostly  the lack of information that nowadays have the audience where BellyDancers perform (included in western countries), I don't teach this course to make money. I was more rich when i was focus into just performing as a BellyDancer than teaching this course. If you need any more information, please ask.



Warm Regards, 
Amora Shams



------------------------------------------------------- 

From: (Egyptian woman)
Dear Amora 
 
I appreciate your words as you know we are Egyptians and we dance since we where kids and I am already teachings belly dancing in many GYMs but the only reason to have this certificate is to have my own belly dancing school abroed, this is why I'm asking.
I appreciate your effort and quick reply, and I want to know the place to attend the course and the timing, as I made up my mind and I will have this course. 

Thx in advance and I hope to hear from you soon.  

Best regards. 
(Egyptian woman)

Comments

Stephanie Ann said…
Do you think she is trying to ask you for a license to dance?