Why is unique the BBDC "Become a BellyDancer Course"?

The BBDC "Become a BellyDancer Course" is a course I designed for Private Students to create BellyDancers starting from any level until professional level in record time, this course I developed after many years of teaching very technically and specifically to my private students giving them my secrets as a successful bellydancer while I was a performer, and also to my group students to create in them a dependence in not missing any of my weekly classes, so they could learn step by step and develop into a high quality performance at the end of the year.

This is why this course is so unique, because I created after 15 years teaching experience in a very unique way. Has arrived to my ears that somewhere in Turkey they have try to copy my course structure as is published online, but of course their students will never get the same results as those who study from me, because my way of teaching is very technically and emotionally envolved.

When I have a BBDC private student, I give all my love and energy to make her develop quickly, instead in a standard BellyDance School, they do not want the students to learn quickly, at the contrary, they want them to learn very slowly.

During the 1st week of the BBDC (Beginner Level) you will learn movements which you have never used before, movements which teachers normally teach to their students when they have been learnning from them more than 7 years.

During the 1st week you will learn all the movments a BellyDancer needs to perform. This is why the BBDC is unique, because in just the 1st week, you learn all what you will learn during 10 years with a standard BellyDance School.

The rest of the BBDC levels, are focus in developing from the students the other side to become a professional BellyDancers while they get use to the digestion of the movements they learned during the 1st week.

Prof. Amora Shams

Comments