Amora Shams shares some of her secrets to the World!

Hello everyone!

I am Amora Shams and now has arrived the moment to start sharing my secrets.

I have been teaching the BBDC and the BGBDC since more than 10 years, and I have been sharing my secrets only with my Course students.

I am in the process of writing the book which I have been promising to my students during more than 20 years now, I have not publish it yet, but soon will be published (God will).

Meanwhile I have started to share on my website some of these secrets, you can click on the direct link www.GoldenBellyDancers.com 

I will be using this blog also to be sharing them, from now on you will not see that often my courses published in this blog, so if you want to keep updated about my courses, you will have to ask me by email privately, because now I am only teaching to private students, as the group students are difficult to organise, normally I have to cancel them because none-one books into groups.

And now I am making selection and filtration to the students who want to study from me, as now I only want to put my energy into whom is really worthed.

This last year has been a year to remember, a year where many things happened in my personal and artistic life, and things are changing for a better future for me, insha allah.

This is why I have decided to share some information that my Course students really appreciated I shared with them.

Hope you all have a great time, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

Comments