How I make my students learn so quickly and efficiently from absolute beginners to professional bellydancers in 1 month

 Hello!  

I am teacher Amora Shams, and I am going to tell you how I make my students learn so quickly and efficiently.



Hello I am Amora Shams, I teach different methods depending on what the student wants to achieve, I teach 3 methods:

 1- For those who just want to feel fit and good about themselves, in this type of method I teach them technique, but I do not focus so much on them getting it perfectly, but I do focus on enjoying the class.  These classes are 1 hour long, where the students learn something and have had a good time dancing the whole class, taking a little of everything, relaxation, stretching, technique, improvisation, and sometimes a little choreography (when there are several contracted classes  ).


 2- For those who want to learn the technique slowly but well, I teach them little by little, and the classes are 2 hours long, the first hour of technique and the next hour is for choreography.  These are taught 1 or 2 times a week to each student, so that she can digest and practice in her spare time.


 3- For those who want to learn intensely, I start with basic technique to correct mistakes or to learn well from scratch, and when you already know all the movements even the most difficult, then I teach them improvisation, tarab, taxims, baladys, percussions,  to make their own choreographies, and to use all the tools of Belly Dance, that is, Veils, Wings, Candlestick, Sword, Staff and Crotches, ... I call this type of training BBDC or BGBDC depending on whether to create dancers  only professionals, or to also create that they know how to dance in the Traditional Oriental style.  This type of teaching, when I teach it in person, normally the students study it in 1 intensive month, and if they manage to pass their exams, I give them International Certification.  To study the online course, the course expands in 20 weeks when studying 3 hours per week, and in 10 weeks when studying 6 hours per week.  

More intense it is very difficult for the student to assimilate it online, so she does not recommend it.  

The cost of the course depends on many factors, is not the same that you come to where I am if you are a last minute private student, than a last minute private student, and is not the same if i have to come to where you want me to teach, and is not the same if you book more than 6 months in advance, so it cannot be exposed in these lines. 

All I can say, you need to check my availability by email, and if there is space and dates availables, then book them before someone else books it. I do not accept more than 2 students per day teaching a face to face private course, but the first one who books me, is the one that chooses the place, so the second private student needs to arrenge her location agenda to the first one.


 So depending on what the student wants to achieve, those are my teaching methods.


 🌟


 Who can study from me:


 My teachings are aimed at all women, regardless of age or level, I have many years of experience, I have taught students from around the world, I speak several languages ​​(Arabic, Spanish, English, French, and some other broken languages like super basic Turkish), I have also taught students with disabilities and even blind students, they all learned, some faster and others slower, it all depends on the student and the teacher, no matter how great I am, if the student does not make the effort to assimilate, little can be done, and slower she will learn.


 As a teacher, I suffer when my student does not progress, I like to do things well, so I put all my efforts so that my students learn well from the first class.

 As far I can remember, my youngest student was 4 years old and the oldest was about 85 years old (owner of the "Kundalini Yoga" studio where she taught in 2003 in Barcelona) when I was studying as ERASMUS at the Barcelona School of Architecture of the UPC sent from the British University "London Metropolitan University" as a student of BA HONS Architecture.


 Due to my studies in Architecture and Classical Ballet, I consider Oriental Dance as a Science, not only because of the technique, but also because of the energy that moves.


 As my teacher Alia Shams says: 

"Belly Dance can help you become a demon or an angel, it all depends on the technique you use and the spirit you give it, what in Arabic is known as" Tarab "is  Beyond the technique and the spirit, it is closer to what in Spain is known as "El Duende", it is rather to connect with the most sacred by letting yourself be carried away by the spirit of the music, and obviously you need the intention plus the technique  correct to become an angel when dancing the so-called Belly Dance that would have to be called only Oriental Dance, because the authentic Belly Dance is the one that is danced only with the belly ".


 🌟




 Something else about my professional career:


 International Teacher, Choreographer and Oriental and Belly Dancer since 1993. I studied 10 years of Classical Ballet at the Professional Dance Conservatory in Spain and Training in Oriental Dance in one of the first 3 Oriental Dance Schools in Spain at the Dance Academy  Arabs of Alia Shams (Oriental Dancer researcher of the ancestral roots of the Egyptian Pharaonic Dance and pioneer of the Andalusian Dance back to Spain in the 80s).


 I have worked as a teacher, choreographer and dancer, in several Spanish cities including Seville 1993-2000, Barcelona 2010, Caños de Meca 1994-96, Marbella 1996-2012, Almuñécar 2005-2007 and in many others for galas, in London 2000-  05, in Paris 1998, in Casablanca Morocco 1997, and in Egypt mainly as a teacher trainer from 2008 to 2019, but also as a dancer in 5 * hotels, Egyptian weddings, New Year's Eve parties, and appeared several times on Egyptian television  being interviewed for defending the traditional style, which today is difficult to find in Egypt and doing small dancing demonstrations after the television interview in front of all of Egypt.


 🌟

 To contact me, please email: BecomeBellyDancer@hotmail.com

 For now, until the situation improves, see you online!


Prof.  Amora shams








Comments